Construction of tanks for the chemical industry in Ivory Coast
Country: Ivory Coast
- 2 glycerin storage tanks with a capacity of 100,995 litres.
- 8 tanks (Vaseline, Propylène Glycol, IPM, Diméthicone), capacity 100,995 liters.
- 4 tanks (SLES), capacity 100,995 liters.
- 6 storage silos (plastic) capacity 101,765 liters.
- Tank emptying process (includes pumps, valves, piping, instrumentation, and assembly supervision.
- Silo loading process for solids, includes big-bag unloading station, transport system, and guillotine valve
- Automation of the two processes. On-site electrical installation.
ALCOHOL LOADING-UNLOADING STATION
- 3 alcohol storage tanks with a capacity of 300,000l.
- Process installation with piping, pumps and automation
- IBC unloading station deposits